Why migrate when the best is yet to come!
We already know that the IBM i is robust, reliable & going to be around for many years to come.
With so many IBM i Business Applications running on this platform, why is the decision often made to migrate away? Some of the foremost businesses use IBM i at their core. Why? Because it’s world-class hardware, running world-class software!
Your applications systems are the backbone of your business and set you apart from your competitors. Sometimes your applications may face challenges and you may feel you are being held back by your legacy system, and that they can’t provide new modern technologies, – this couldn’t be further from the truth.
At Logicmate we want to help you revolutionise your business systems and provide a range of industry-leading solutions that will transform and modernise your existing IBM i business applications.
We can do this through our long-standing partnership with Profound Logic. As a joint commitment, we’ll help you transform your applications, by offering industry-leading mobile and web modernisation solutions. This will help reform and modernise your IBM i business applications, designed to integrate with your existing systems.
What are these industry-leading tools? Click here to find out more
With the availability of these cloud-based, innovative and powerful IBM i solutions, it’s never been a better time to embrace and implement this new wave of solutions into your future design.
Our promise to you.
- Discuss your needs and help formulate a business case for modernisation, including areas such as cost, implementation and resources
- Ensure transparency by aligning both your business and IT requirements
- Guide you through the entire process by creating a detailed implementation plan
- Help you ensure that the transformation project is delivered on time and on budget
- Provide training and support
- Empower your teams to build new IBM i business systems
Let us help you transform your legacy systems into cloud-based true modern IBM i Business Applications.